INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW
What is an intellectual property? This is a legal title that allows the owner to supervise the use and application of his ideas.
The forms of intellectual property include, but are not limited to, the following examples:
• copyright – protects the form of objects, original works of literary, artistic or technical nature etc.
• registered trademark (trademark) – protects the way of the identification of an organization, its products or services.
• patent – protects the original solutions and ideas of an inventor.
• industrial/commercial secrets.
During the years of its activity, “DIGORE & PARTNERS” Law Firm has successfully defended the intellectual property of talented and scholarly persons, helping them to maximize their ideas and creations.
LEGAL SERVICES WITHIN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW FIELD
Our experience in this field allows us to advise and represent you in the following intellectual property law matters:
- Development, negotiation and conclusion of intellectual property contracts (license, cessions).
- Trademark registration and its legal protection.
- Protection of intellectual property by involvement of copyright.
- Obtaining and protecting the patent.
- Prevention and tackle of unfair competition. Disputes related to copyright infringement and related rights. Obtaining of compensation.
- Representation before the State Agency for Intellectual Property (AGEPI).
REQUEST A CONSULTATION
Submit the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.