ASSOCIATION AND PARTNERSHIP
Partnership formulas are subject to frequent changes as a result of the rapid evolution and the complexity of the business environment. To initiate or maintain partnership relations in accordance with all legal and ethical rules, thus ensuring the prosperity of the business entity; as well as to cease its activity without omission and legal errors, it is important to take into account all the necessary details.
The expertise of a competent business lawyer will relieve you of many worries and will guarantee the implementation of your decisions in accordance to all legal rules and procedures, in particular, everything related to documentation.
LEGAL SERVICES WITHIN ASSOCIATION AND PARTNERSHIP LAW
Our experience in this field allows us to advise and represent you in the following association and partnership matters:
- Assistance in starting a business.
- Consultancy regarding decisions released by the state bodies.
- Assistance in the formalities of setting up organizations.
- Consultancy for Capital Structuring.
- Assistance in cessation of company’s activities and their dissolution.
- Everything related to writing and editing of contracts.
The drafting of joint venture contracts (which represent less formal arrangements than the registration of a separate legal entity) are based on trust and are intended for specific, well defined business objectives. When establishing them, we ensure that our clients’ objectives are achieved while the risks are under control.
REQUEST A CONSULTATION
Submit the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.