ADMINISTRATIVE AND TAX LAW
Administrative law is a component of the public law that governs the social relations that originate within the public administration area or other state authorities, including relations of conflictual nature between persons whose rights have been violated through administrative acts. Unfortunately, society is often confronted by bodies designed to defend the rights of individuals, foreign citizens, stateless persons or legal entities.
In such situations, the help of a competent lawyer, who can manage conflicts with the public authorities, ensuring the respect and protection of the individuals’ rights guaranteed by the legislation of the Republic of Moldova – is vitally important and in continuous demand.
LEGAL SERVICES WITHIN ADMINISTRATIVE AND TAX LAW
Our experience in this field allows us to advise and represent you in the following administrative and tax law matters:
- Consultancy, assistance or representation for Moldovan or foreign legal persons in contestation procedures for control documents regarding reference taxes.
- Consultancy, assistance or representation at the control procedures by central or local administration authorities (disputes, disputes in administrative litigation in courts of any degree).
- Actions regarding the invalidation of property titles.
- Appeal of the control and offence minutes.
- Cancellation of local public administration’s documents.
- Legal assistance and representation in litigation.
- Consultancy on public acquisitions, concessions, privatizations, etc.
- Consultancy in compliance with legal regulations.
- Contestation, defence and cancellation of the acquisition procedures.
- Development, negotiation, conclusion and implementation of contracts.
- Consultancy regarding the concession of services and works.
- Consultancy regarding the calculation and structuring of royalties and other similar rights.
REQUEST A CONSULTATION
Submit the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.