Commercial law is a wider area among the legal fields. It determines the activity of production and the movement of goods. Thus, commercial law includes the set of legal rules that govern all operations originating in trade.
Commercial law consists of legal property relations of commercial nature, as well as non-property relations that converge with operations of commercial nature. In their turn, traders, as subjects of the private law, are in equal positions with each other from a legal perspective.
“Digore” Law Firm offers consultation for the factors and difficulties commercial companies from different sectors of the national economy face. Our approach assures the client with the speed, compatibility, value and accessibility of the offered solutions.
LEGAL SERVICES WITHIN COMMERCIAL LAW FIELD
Our experience in this field allows us to advise and represent you in the following commercial law matters:
- Drafting, editing and evaluation of commercial contracts (contracts between shareholders and share subscription contracts).
- Consultancy and representation in negotiations and transactions regarding the conclusion of commercial contracts.
- Assistance with litigation in breach of contractual obligations (contracts between shareholders and third parties).
- Representation before the courts of common law and arbitration.
- Debt recovery – payment orders, forced execution, mediation.
- Corporate Administration.
- Contracts between shareholders and subscription of shares contracts.
- Structuring of the international sales contracts.
- Agency and distribution contracts.
- Assistance in setting up all types of companies (registration, licensing, reorganization, registration of changes made in the constitutional documents of the company).
- Assistance in activity suspension, insolvency or liquidation of legal entities.
- Sale of small and medium-sized private companies.
- Acquisition of major companies from the authority’s portfolio for eventual privatization or complex multinational transactions.
- Sale and purchase of goods and other assets including public auctions with the Republic of Moldova and procurement procedures.
- Conclusion of joint ventures and other forms of corporate collaboration.
REQUEST A CONSULTATION
Submit the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Call one of the following phone numbers depending on the situation:
+373-22-240-305 – MOLDOVA
+373-68-888-577 – MOLDOVA
- +39-324-053-8617 – ITALY
- +39-320-807-4001 – ITALY